The winner will be picked at random on the 14th February and will then be announced on our Facebook page.
T’s & C’s apply, see below for details.
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Royston & Lund, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. To be entered into the draw, comment on the competition posts that are associated with the Valentines competition. Closing date is 11am Friday 14th February.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. One winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. All entries must be received by 11am Friday 14th February.
6. The winner will be notified within three working days of the closing date of the competition and will be notified on the Facebook page. Winners will be required to confirm their acceptance of the prize within fourteen days of communication by messaging the Royston & Lund Facebook page. If unclaimed or declined fourteen days after confirmation, the prize will be cancelled.
7. The winner will receive a one bottle of sparkling wine.
8. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
12. The promoter is Royston & Lund, 3 Fountain Court, Gordon Rd, West Bridgford NG2 5LN.